Tuesday, June 19, 2018

What Am I Doing Here?

I'm in Arizona without Joanna, without Don. What am I doing? I can't fix things for Chris and the kids. What was I thinking? I hope this was a good idea.

4 Comments:

At June 20, 2018 at 10:20 AM , Blogger HonorMommy said...

We are called to “mourn with those who mourn” so that by doing so, we can comfort one another. God knew what He was doing when He called you down here. He has a purpose. By being here, you can comfort her family and in the process, God can help you heal as well.

Our job is to simply move where we feel God is leading us....clarity comes later.

Looking forward to seeing you!

 
At June 20, 2018 at 4:49 PM , Blogger hobbitsister said...

Thank you. Again, what I needed to hear. I'm looking forward to seeing you, too. The kids have VBS next week; maybe I could bring AJ and S out the following week?

 
At June 20, 2018 at 9:36 PM , Blogger HonorMommy said...

Yes!

 
At July 18, 2018 at 2:08 PM , Blogger Kimberly said...

Love doesn't equal fixing.
Love them. That sounds like a great idea. <3

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home