Friday, May 25, 2018

Epiphany

Oh my gosh - I just realized how much Joanna had in common with Mormor, the woman I admire most in the world. It did occur to me at Joanna's funeral how similar the comments were about these two amazing women, but I didn't think about it much. Hmm. That's about all I can wrap my fever-ridden head around at this time.

4 Comments:

At May 27, 2018 at 5:56 PM , Blogger melilotnfosco said...

:)

 
At May 27, 2018 at 11:51 PM , Blogger Kimberly said...

That stinks that you are sick! Grief and fevers do not mix well! I hope you can get some relief soon!
I will catch up here when it's not creeping on midnight, but know that I am praying for you my friend. And grieving as well.
<3

 
At May 31, 2018 at 2:44 PM , Blogger HonorMommy said...

Joanna was one of the women I admired most. She wasn’t perfect, but she knew how to care and that is seriously lacking in this world today.

 
At June 8, 2018 at 12:37 AM , Blogger hobbitsister said...

💕 I just realized you are all here. That makes my heart very happy.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home