Friday, March 08, 2013

The Joy, oh the Joy!

Melilot is here for a few days. I can't believe how lucky I am to have such a wonderful, beautiful, smart, funny, charming, kind, and gracious baby sister. It never ceases to amaze me.

7 Comments:

At March 8, 2013 at 6:12 PM , Blogger melilotnfosco said...

aww...you're so sweet! :D

 
At March 10, 2013 at 1:40 PM , Blogger chelleybutton said...

It happens to the best of us, HS.

 
At March 10, 2013 at 1:49 PM , Blogger melilotnfosco said...

no, you don't have a baby sister, chelley

 
At March 10, 2013 at 8:05 PM , Blogger Mary @ Giving Up On Perfect said...

Mwahahahaha! (Yup. That's all I've got to say. Perhaps if Chelley and Mel ever come back to KC and visit me and hack me, I won't laugh so hard...)

 
At March 11, 2013 at 10:53 AM , Blogger melilotnfosco said...

*like* :)

 
At March 13, 2013 at 2:34 PM , Blogger hobbitsister said...

i thought "oh, mel's here. i should probably sign out of my blog"
too late.

 
At March 15, 2013 at 9:07 AM , Blogger chelleybutton said...

Why are you grouping us together, Mary? :P I have never hacked anybody; that's why we say "uh-oh, you got melled" instead of "you got chelley-buttoned." Hmph.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home