Friday, January 13, 2012

Quote of the Day

I awoke the next day to the general mayhem of children sprinting through the house, half-crazed with happiness. I dove deeper into my sleeping bag and wondered what in human biology caused children around the world to take such pleasure in running as fast as they could moments after they had woken up.

- from Little Princes, by Conor Grennan

Labels:

5 Comments:

At January 13, 2012 at 11:46 PM , Blogger melilotnfosco said...

lol :)

 
At January 15, 2012 at 1:45 PM , Blogger hobbitsister said...

and then, once they're up, they never sit down. what's with that?

 
At January 15, 2012 at 1:56 PM , Blogger melilotnfosco said...

no idea. but again, no nieces or nephews for you.

 
At January 16, 2012 at 5:41 PM , Blogger chelleybutton said...

I don't get it either. And I really don't get it when adults are like that (or nearly). I recently saw a comedian talking about that and it cracked me up, I could so relate. Maybe I'll find it for you.

 
At January 17, 2012 at 11:25 PM , Blogger chelleybutton said...

here it is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kVqpX2ZJ8ek&feature=related

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home