Growing Old
I just saw an article entitled "World's First 150 Year Old Already Born?" The subtitle said, "An expert on aging thinks doctors could have all the tools they need to 'cure' getting old".
I have to say I don't really see the point of this. It's not that I have a death wish, and I certainly am not claiming that the elderly are worthless. I just don't know that I want to live to be 150. I want to go to Heaven. And that's that.
Labels: aging
4 Comments:
I told Chris I had already found a cure for old age. His name is Jesus.
i don't want to even hit 100. why would i want 150?
exactly
besides, isn't it just postponing the inevitable? won't we still get old but just at a later date? it's just silliness
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home