Just Dance 2
I like my Wii Fit (well, except for the snarky "oh!"), and am doing a fairly good job sticking with it. However, I don't burn a whole lot of calories ski jumping or popping math balloons. So now I've discovered my girls' Just Dance 2, and I love it! The Jackson 5's "Want You Back" is my favorite, but Mel, you have got to come "Viva Las Vegas" with me! And today, Scout and I danced Bollywood style.
I might have no coordination and make my girls laugh, but I'm having fun doing it :)
4 Comments:
:D Now you understand my love for DDR. ;)
We have video of the boys grandpa and a friend dancing to Midnight Cowboy. It is priceless, but my favorite moment was when M's friend Molly convinced him to dance to Womanizer. Good times. :)
i want to dance to viva las vegas, but i think i even more want to learn to dance bollywood style!
maybe then i could dance with dev. :)
bollywood is fun - and scout and i got to do the arm thing :)
don and i are working on our disco moves.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home