Dear Winter
Ok, so you know I've never been your biggest fan. Or your smallest fan, or any size fan of yours whatsoever. You and I have never been on friendly terms. But this year, you have truly outdone yourself in overstaying your welcome - even though I never welcomed you in the first place.
I don't like you.
Go away.
Labels: dear somebody, I hate winter
4 Comments:
amen!
Our winter this year has [so far] been better than last year's. Maybe it's moving northward, and Kimberly's winter next year will be awful? Anyway, sorry. I feel for you guys (except that I don't have to shovel; I did have to drive in it often last year and was so stressed out and exhausted!).
driving in it is stressful and exhausting. i don't like to go anywhere right now.
it's so horrible. my whole body tenses up when i'm cold, and then i start to ache.
go away, winter!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home