Booklist 2011
Alice's Adventures in Wonderland (Carroll)
Don Quixote (Cervantes)
Crazy Love (Chan)
Crime and Punishment (Dostoyevsky)
Riders of the Purple Sage (Grey)
The Shining (King)
In My Father's House (ten Boom)
Labels: booklist
Here's my disclaimer: If any of these pictures are copyrighted, please let me know and I'll remove them immediately.
Alice's Adventures in Wonderland (Carroll)
Labels: booklist
7 Comments:
I haven't read three of them, but I'll let you figure out which ones. ;-)
grey, king, and...cervantes?
This comment has been removed by the author.
after ak i developed rooskynovellophobia. at least you'll get to say dostoyevsky.
fear of russian novels? is that a real thing?
and yes, i do love saying dostoyevsky.
well, if i'm afraid of russian novels that makes it a real thing, right?
i liked tolstoy a lot better than dostoyevsky back in my lit class -- but that was when we were reading shorter stories/excerpts. AK is a lot more than I bargained for! (still only ~halfway through...;)
HS, that is a very ambitious list!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home