Tuesday, November 02, 2010

Dear Customer,

Just so you know, I'm not a dog. I do not respond when people snap their fingers at me. And maybe it wasn't overly polite of me to say "May I have a pen please?" when you frantically gesticulated that I'd better give you a pen and give it to you soon - it's an automatic mom reaction. Maybe your mom should have used it with you and taught you some manners 60 years ago.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At November 2, 2010 at 8:23 PM , Blogger melilotnfosco said...

i don't think i could've not said anything either. i don't even think mom could've. that's just so beyond rude.

 
At November 4, 2010 at 5:08 PM , Blogger BusyMommy said...

Seriously??? Why do people think its okay to just be rude? Shouldn't there just be a part of you that thinks, "I wouldn't want to be treated this way, so I probably shouldn't treat others this way." And don't feel bad. I frequently add the word please to the end of peoples sentences, kids or not.

 
At November 16, 2010 at 11:39 PM , Blogger chelleybutton said...

hehe, sometimes i wish i were more like you guys :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home