Oh Crap, She's Up
My boss had this quote on her desk. I'm kind of assuming she thought it was funny and took it to mean she should raise hell. I, on the other hand, am taking it as a different kind of challenge:
Be the kind of woman who, when your feet hit the floor every morning, the devil says, "Oh crap, she's up!"
Labels: quotes, things that make you go hmm...
5 Comments:
That's a great quote. :) I don't think the devil thinks that at all about me though... :( (I probably need to post it somewhere & work on it!)
i'm sure the devil isn't too worried when i get up, either. i need to work on it, too.
hm...that'll be hard, considering that the first words out of my mouth every working day are either 'curses upon the morning!' or the actual curses. good challenge, though.
Feel better, Mel. The other morning I told Chris that I just wanted to "punch morning in the face". Interesting challenge for us who struggle with mornings.
Haha, I feel that way about morning too. I might just have to use that phrase. :) Oh. I mean, not anymore... ;)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home