This Just Might Be My New Favorite Song
The More
I met You like a little child,
Wide-eyed and mystified
That You could love even me.
So I'm here to testify
That it's been an amazing ride with You
And I have never walked alone.
Wanna give You every moment, every minute.
It's takes a lifetime to know You, to know You
And the more You show me, the more You grow me,
The more Your glory becomes all there is.
And the more I know You, the more I need You,
The more I love You, the more You become to me.
Fast-forward to the golden years -
A smaller pride and a bigger fear,
But still, no way are we done yet.
I pray that You would keep me mystified,
In every way that I will still abide in You
Till You come to take me Home.
Wanna give You every moment, every minute,
And take a lifetime to know You, to know You.
Wanna give You every moment, every minute.
I'll take a lifetime to know You
Hold me Lord, keep me,
Draw me closer every moment of my life.
- Marc Martel and Jason Germain (downhere)
Labels: awesome God, song lyrics
2 Comments:
oh, i said that on the last song. well, it's true for this one, too.
The more You show me, the more You grow me...Love it!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home