Here's my disclaimer: If any of these pictures are copyrighted, please let me know and I'll remove them immediately.
Labels: loneliness
posted by hobbitsister @ 7:20 PM 3 Comments
awww... come visit my blog; I'd be happy to have you! :) (sorry, it's the best I can do since I live in a different state;)
i'm sorry. why didn't you call me?
thanks, you two. but not that kind of lonely. it's the nobody understands, nobody listens, nobody says "let's go out for coffee so i can encourage you" kind of lonely. i'll elaborate soon.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
View my complete profile
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
3 Comments:
awww... come visit my blog; I'd be happy to have you! :) (sorry, it's the best I can do since I live in a different state;)
i'm sorry. why didn't you call me?
thanks, you two. but not that kind of lonely. it's the nobody understands, nobody listens, nobody says "let's go out for coffee so i can encourage you" kind of lonely. i'll elaborate soon.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home