HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DIDDER!!!
I was going to say something poignant, like "May all your dreams come true," but you have some pretty weird dreams, and I don't think you'd want all of them to come true.
I know I wouldn't want all my dreams to come true. Like the one where the gerbil jumped onto my head. Or the one where I sawed off my arm. Or the one where I kept travelling back and forth through time (which made for a horrible night's sleep, because I kept thinking the alarm had already gone off). Or the one where Dan insisted on showing me the video of his first wedding, with the Charles Dickens theme, complete with madrigal singers. Or that one really freaky one that I always used to have on the night before the first day of school, where everything was psychedelic-kaleidoscope-y, with that really weird Sesame Street music in the background.
But if all your dreams are like Scout's "Mmm...cookies..." dream, then go ahead and wish for them to come true.
Happy Birthday!
Labels: Melilot, special days
5 Comments:
hm...last night i was trying to rescue purple cousin from something or other, but she wanted to save her most important things, to, so i had to figure out how to save her baby dolls (i finally found a cub grocery box). i think i'll pass on that one.
but thanks!
what an interesting birthday wish... (very entertaining though -- i'd like to have a dream life as active as yours!;) (and yes, happy birthday, mel!:)
I hope you had a lovely birthday. Just like Z's "Chocolate Cows" dream:D
Wow. All I have to say is that my brother got married last April, and he actually DID have a madrigal choir sing.
The end.
happy belated birthday, mel! did you have any fun dreams you'd like to share? :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home