Saturday, January 31, 2009

Quote of the Day

I thought these pizzas were 8 for $10. I only bought 7 of them. Why did you charge me $8.75?

- the customer of the day

Labels: , ,

9 Comments:

At January 31, 2009 at 6:43 PM , Blogger BusyMommy said...

"Because I can do math."

 
At January 31, 2009 at 8:09 PM , Blogger hobbitsister said...

do you know how hard it was not to say that to her?

 
At January 31, 2009 at 8:24 PM , Blogger melilotnfosco said...

what exactly was she expecting to pay?

 
At January 31, 2009 at 8:41 PM , Blogger chelleybutton said...

I'm so confused. How do you even respond to that?

 
At January 31, 2009 at 8:50 PM , Blogger Mary @ Giving Up On Perfect said...

And I thought I was bad at math!

 
At January 31, 2009 at 8:59 PM , Blogger Kimberly said...

pizzas were 8 for $10??!!

 
At January 31, 2009 at 9:50 PM , Blogger BusyMommy said...

Kim's right. That was a smoking deal on pizzas, why didn't she just buy 8 of them? Silly customer.

 
At January 31, 2009 at 10:39 PM , Blogger hobbitsister said...

they were totino's party pizzas.
i said something like "you don't have to buy 8. they're $1.25 apiece." and then i went on to help the next customer
she continued to study her receipt as if i was ripping her off.

 
At February 3, 2009 at 9:22 PM , Blogger Chris G said...

Sounds like the person that argued with me that %4.50 and $5.50 should only be $9... because 5+4=9. I smiled.. "Yes- $9 and four quarters." Sadly- that made sense to them. O>O

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home