A Work in Progress
Here's my disclaimer: If any of these pictures are copyrighted, please let me know and I'll remove them immediately.
Here's my disclaimer: If any of these pictures are copyrighted, please let me know and I'll remove them immediately.
3 Comments:
i'm so glad
It reminds me of the age-old answer given by beauty pageant contestants -- "world peace" (I especially love how Sandra Bullock says it in 'Miss Congeniality';), and everyone cheers. Sounds great, but it's a little too simple! Still, one can hope for change. (Was that too much? Sorry...)
of course we can hope for change. i sincerely hope things will turn around (in a good way) soon. but i worry that some are pinning all their hopes and dreams on one man, and that's never a good thing to do (and it's not fair to him, either).
the only way we're going to find "world peace" - or whatever it is we're looking for - is through Jesus Christ
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home