Sunday, January 18, 2009

A Note About My Booklist

My annual booklist is a list of books I might maybe read in the coming year. I try to include a few different kinds of books, some old and some new. Throughout the year I'll no doubt read other books, but when I'm wondering what to read next, I'll refer to my list and go from there. Generally, come December, I've read about five of them.

Labels:

5 Comments:

At January 18, 2009 at 10:26 PM , Blogger chelleybutton said...

5 out of 7 ain't bad!

 
At January 19, 2009 at 11:17 AM , Blogger hobbitsister said...

i only read 3 on the list last year.

 
At January 19, 2009 at 2:14 PM , Blogger melilotnfosco said...

what happened to your biography list?

 
At January 19, 2009 at 3:05 PM , Blogger hobbitsister said...

still working on it. but queen noor's is so long - i need a lot of time when i can read it.

 
At January 19, 2009 at 8:11 PM , Blogger melilotnfosco said...

it's very good, though

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home