Ten Things About Me
1. I love maps and road trips. My dream vacation would be to drive cross country, hitting all 48 states (and Alaska and Hawaii later) - no time constraints, no money worries.
2. The "Little House" books are the ones closest to my heart. I first read them in 3rd grade and fell in love with them. Now I read them and cry. I love Mr. Edwards and Rev. Alden. I've been to Pepin, WI (Big Woods), Walnut Grove, MN (Plum Creek), and DeSmet, SD (the little town on the prairie). Oh, and also Burr Oak, IA, which wasn't in the books, but was an Ingalls homesite.
3. I can be extremely opinionated (or should we say I stick to my convictions?).
4. Pepsi is my favorite soft drink.
5. When I was little, I had a pet turtle named Stinkpot.
6. "While You Were Sleeping" is my favorite movie, and I laugh at the paperboy scene every time I see it. I also hold my breath waiting for Jack's answer when Lucy asks him why she shouldn't marry Peter (I keep expecting him to change his answer, but so far he hasn't).
7. I am very likely the least athletic person you know, especially if it's a sport that involves running or any sort of coordination.
8. I'd love to live in Tennessee.
9. If I had the money, I'd buy coats. That would be my big splurge item (along with travelling).
10. I have one sock, some crayons, an Agatha Christie book, and a bottle cap in my purse (along with other more purse-y things).
Labels: trivia
8 Comments:
Just curious...did Stinkpot the turtle stink?
not particularly :)
8. What's so special about Tennessee?
9. I love coats too! But it seems odd that's what you'd splurge your money on when you'd rather live somewhere warm. I guess maybe because you get so cold where you do live, huh? ;)
10. Why just 1 sock? My mom loves Agatha Christie books. :)
1. i want to flip a coin and then drive til i decide to stop
3. can be?
6. mine, too. and we start laughing at the paper boy before the paper boy, cuz we know he's coming. and i hold my breath waiting for lucy to say why things will be different starting tomorrow. she doesn't, though.
7. it's true
8. i'll join you in the winter
10. interesting
7. enrique says that if it weren't for running and coordination, i'd be extremely athletic (although i think he's forgetting endurance and exertion)
8. why tennessee? it's absolutely beautiful. it's east, which i like; and south, which i like. it's not too far south that my family would refuse to visit me. there's this little town called cosby near the smokies that i'd love to live in, although i prefer cities, so i'd probably pick nashville instead.
9. my love of coats probably has something to do with my hatred of feeling cold. and i'd still need coats in tennessee.
10. one time i was taking the girls shoe shopping and they were wearing flip flops, so i quickly grabbed one sock (i didn't have time to look for the other one) and threw it into my purse.
But how long ago was that? And what's the sock's mate doing now??
it was this past summer. and the sock's mate is in the laundry room waiting for his friend.
I have a sock in my laundry room (closet;) waiting for its friend too, but the friend isn't in any of my purses. I have no idea where it is. And that's not so long. ;)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home