Movie Review: Fred Claus
It's not easy being the brother of a saint. Mom really does like him best, and so does everybody else in the world.Fred Claus isn't destined to be a holiday classic, but it's kind of fun. The scene where Fred goes to a sibling support group is funny. And it has Kevin Spacey playing a mean nasty man. I love Kevin Spacey, and he plays mean so very well.
Labels: Kevin Spacey, Movie Reviews
3 Comments:
That's true, he does. (I haven't seen the movie though -- thanks for the review! I might consider it now:)
We watched this a couple weeks ago. It was light and funny, kind of like the Santa Clause movies with Tim Allen. I liked it.
And yes, Kevin Spacey is good at being bad.
maybe you and sancho should join that support group.
and yay for kevin spacey! :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home