I'm Such a Jock
Okay, so maybe it's not good and merciful to gloat, but I just want everyone to know that my Wii age (which has to do with athleticness) is a year younger than my actual age. Go me.
Labels: athleticism isn't my thing
Here's my disclaimer: If any of these pictures are copyrighted, please let me know and I'll remove them immediately.
Okay, so maybe it's not good and merciful to gloat, but I just want everyone to know that my Wii age (which has to do with athleticness) is a year younger than my actual age. Go me.
Labels: athleticism isn't my thing
3 Comments:
Woo-hoo! Go you! :)
a+ for you, my friend
Haha. I loved it when I played the Wii Fit at my friend's (who's smaller than I am), and every time I stepped onto it after her (I just played under her name, since I was only there for a weekend), it said something like "Your weight has changed since last time. Do you wish to proceed?" or something like that. Very encouraging. ;) But good for you! See, you're more athletic than you thought! :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home