Christmas Song of the Day
O Holy Night

Josh Groban, Noel
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQWXfHzOKUU
This song is best sung with a big voice, and Groban's is perfect.
(honorable mention: Twila Paris, It's the Thought, http://mp3.rhapsody.com/twila-paris-2/its-the-thought/o-holy-night because she sings it with Matthew Ward and I love his voice. But since it's more Paris than Ward, I have to choose Groban's version, no contest.)
Labels: Christmas song guru
3 Comments:
Oh, how I do love this song. And you're right - it must be a big voice, and Josh Groban does it so well.
i was prepared to yell at you if you didn't choose his version. all others pale in comparison. his actually makes me feel that i should fall on my knees before baby JESUS.
can you imagine being one of the shepherds?
i would have loved to have been one of the shepherds.
ooh - deep thought - mary's first response was "how can this be?"; joseph's initial thought was to break up with mary; the shepherds' first thought (ok, after the 'sore afraid' part) was "let's go!"
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home