A Work in Progress
Here's my disclaimer: If any of these pictures are copyrighted, please let me know and I'll remove them immediately.
Here's my disclaimer: If any of these pictures are copyrighted, please let me know and I'll remove them immediately.
6 Comments:
Santa Baby's fun, but I think I like Eartha Kitt's rendition better. (fewer of those glottal stops that are so characteristic of Madonna;)
the hobbit i used to work with hated this song, so naturally i would sing it to her all december long. she said i sounded like something worse than a hussy. :)
You used to work with a girl hobbit?
i like the betty boop sound madonna has in this version
yes, i worked with a girl hobbit. she's very short and eats 6-7 meals a day and is very jovial. :)
:)) cute
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home