Friday, November 28, 2008

Christmas Song of the Day

As the self-proclaimed Christmas song guru, I've decided that my new daily post will serve to inform you of the best-ever Christmas songs, and the best renditions of each one. Enjoy!



It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year

Andy Williams, The Andy Williams Christmas Album
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYg9hswwojU


This song brings back all the old Christmas variety shows I used to love - Andy Williams, Bing Crosby, Bob Hope... I'd love to see those kinds of shows make a comeback (do you hear me, Michael W. Smith, Harry Connick Jr, BNL?)

Labels:

5 Comments:

At November 28, 2008 at 3:22 PM , Blogger melilotnfosco said...

wow - variety shows that you used to love. you are so old.

 
At November 28, 2008 at 6:03 PM , Blogger hobbitsister said...

ok, crosby, hope, and williams were all really old when they did the shows

 
At November 29, 2008 at 8:42 PM , Blogger chelleybutton said...

:) Andy Williams was on the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade! But I can't remember what he sang...

 
At November 29, 2008 at 10:55 PM , Blogger hobbitsister said...

he sang "it's the most wonderful time..." :)

 
At November 30, 2008 at 6:53 PM , Blogger chelleybutton said...

I knew you'd know. ;)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home