Sorry, It's a Political Post
I don't really want to get into a big political debate, but I thought this article was interesting:
http://www.ldsmag.com/ideas/081017light.html
Labels: politics
Here's my disclaimer: If any of these pictures are copyrighted, please let me know and I'll remove them immediately.
I don't really want to get into a big political debate, but I thought this article was interesting:
Labels: politics
3 Comments:
That was a good article -- thanks for posting. I like that he was willing to hold his own political party accountable. I think both parties (and supporters of those parties) need to do more of that. Sometimes it seems (& I think the media has a large part in this) like people just blindly support their own party & think it can do no wrong & the other can do no right. That kind of thinking is not helpful at all for getting the truth out and getting the right things done! And I, too, am annoyed with media bias (on both ends of the political spectrum).
Also, the author is I think a famous author that my brother and his friends all read. :) (I don't know much about the books though, except I think they might be fantasy.)
what chelley said
your brother reads his books too?? ;)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home