Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Boo!

So, I was just vacuuming in the hallway of my building. All of a sudden, I heard a ca-thunk-ca-thunk sound. I turned around, and there was a 2x4, about 4 feet long, lying on the floor. Where the heck did that come from? I really don't think someone could have thrown it there.
The board was lying beneath this hideously ugly, ginormous mirror that hangs on the wall. My only guess is that it was hanging behind the mirror to maybe keep the mirror from scratching the wall.
I brought the board to the maintenance man, who shrugged and sighed, and said nothing surprises him anymore. I asked about my mirror theory, and he said he supposes that could be it, but doesn't really know why the board would be behind the mirror, since there are hooks that keep it away from the wall. Then he added that the building was built on an Indian burial ground, so it was probably a ghost.
So who knows...

Labels:

5 Comments:

At October 22, 2008 at 2:43 PM , Blogger melilotnfosco said...

ooh - scary. cool!

 
At October 22, 2008 at 3:33 PM , Blogger hobbitsister said...

i know!

 
At October 23, 2008 at 5:19 PM , Blogger BusyMommy said...

Wow! You live in a haunted house!

 
At October 26, 2008 at 8:28 PM , Blogger chelleybutton said...

Yikes! Is that the guy who looks like Christopher Walken by any chance? Or did it happen anywhere near his apt? ;)

 
At October 27, 2008 at 1:33 PM , Blogger melilotnfosco said...

:-O - i hadn't thought of that! scary!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home