Sunday, September 28, 2008

Yay, Me!

I figured out what we're doing for our Christmas picture. It's going to be really fun, and the best part is my girls are up for it! I just hope we can actually do it.
Now that I've piqued your interest, I need to get your addresses.

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

At September 28, 2008 at 8:37 AM , Blogger hobbitsister said...

or would that be piqued?

 
At September 28, 2008 at 7:03 PM , Blogger melilotnfosco said...

piqued

and your girls are up for it? go you!

 
At September 28, 2008 at 7:18 PM , Blogger chelleybutton said...

my interest is definitely piqued!

 
At September 28, 2008 at 7:34 PM , Blogger hobbitsister said...

ok - i'll fix it

 
At September 28, 2008 at 10:49 PM , Blogger BusyMommy said...

I need to have the boys start making our cards. Where did this year go?!?!?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home