A Work in Progress
Here's my disclaimer: If any of these pictures are copyrighted, please let me know and I'll remove them immediately.
Here's my disclaimer: If any of these pictures are copyrighted, please let me know and I'll remove them immediately.
10 Comments:
So, does that mean she'd get a HUI if caught? (Hanging under the influence?)
:D I saw that you guys made a good comeback! But poor Slowey!
I hope she wasn't. She could fall.
can you blame me?!? :D
(actually, my goal Was to fall - so they could rush me to the hospital to hang [no pun intended] with slowey)
i tried calling to tell you to go to the hospital. he probably thinks you don't care.
no - this is what the article said, '"The MRI on Twins right-hander Kevin Slowey's right wrist came back clear on Friday morning. His availability for Tuesday's potential one-game tiebreaker with the White Sox, however, is still unclear.
"They said it's going be a day-by-day thing, see how you feel," Slowey said. "It's going to be swollen for a couple days -- it was pretty significant trauma. It was definitely, I think, the best result I could have had."
"Well, I take that back. The best result would've been if I could've met the girl of my dreams at the hospital. I guess she was in section 219, though, and unable to leave. So I'll have to find her later."
That last part wasn't in the article, but i think it was pretty heavily implied.
it was definitely implied. i'm glad you saw it there between the lines, too, because then i know i wasn't just imagining it.
Our paper reported it that way;P
:D
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home