Quote of the Day
I don't like that brand of tuna. It tastes too fishy.
- a customer at the grocery store
Labels: quotes
Here's my disclaimer: If any of these pictures are copyrighted, please let me know and I'll remove them immediately.
I don't like that brand of tuna. It tastes too fishy.
Labels: quotes
4 Comments:
i almost laughed at her, but then i realized that i don't like fish, but i'm ok with tuna because it doesn't taste too fishy.
plus also, i far prefer skippy peanut butter to other pbs cuz it tastes less peanuty. so i guess i can't laugh.
i understand completely too... i like fish ok, but the less fishy kinds are my favorite (tuna, salmon, shrimp...), and i agree with you on the peanut butter, mel (i prefer skippy too:)
i was going to tell mel she's just weird, but maybe you are, too, chelley ;)
mel & i are an awful lot alike, considering we're not sisters who share the same brain ;)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home