Movie Review: Hancock
Hancock was entertaining, not great. But Erma and I liked it. The first half is pretty much what you see in the previews and the second half, well, I can't tell you because it would spoil it.I love Will Smith but was shocked at his potty mouth. His grandma once told him that he's too smart to use words like that. It did kind of fit the character and yet I don't think it was necessary.
I like Jason Bateman, too, because he used to be the Eddie Haskell-type kid on Silver Spoons.
Labels: Movie Reviews
4 Comments:
one should always listen to one's grandmother.
i do want to see this one, but i figure i'll see it on dvd.
i'd say wait for dvd
i wanted to see it too -- that's disappointing to hear, but i'll probably still at least try to see it (matinee or DVD)... (so thanks for the warning:)
oh, and jason bateman is great in 'the break-up'
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home