A Work in Progress
Here's my disclaimer: If any of these pictures are copyrighted, please let me know and I'll remove them immediately.
Here's my disclaimer: If any of these pictures are copyrighted, please let me know and I'll remove them immediately.
8 Comments:
I can't imagine what I'd do without ice cream!
My friend's husband had to go to Iraq for a while, & when he got there he called his wife to say excitedly "Guess what! I have great news!" She was thinking maybe he was coming home early or something, but he was actually just so excited that they had Baskin Robbins ice cream there :D
yay for baskin robbins!
that is great news!
my friend was a little disappointed though ;)
i suppose i could see that
well, yeah. but it's ice cream!
but she didn't get any
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home