A Work in Progress
Here's my disclaimer: If any of these pictures are copyrighted, please let me know and I'll remove them immediately.
Here's my disclaimer: If any of these pictures are copyrighted, please let me know and I'll remove them immediately.
16 Comments:
of course you are -- how else do you explain asking for mayo for a hamburger??
me neither!
Mayo on a hamburger is delish, chelley - what are you talking aboot?
when erma asked for mayo for her hamburger, the waiter called us canadians, to which we responded "we are NOT canadian!!!" he said minnesota, michigan, and canada are all the same thing.
thereafter, each time he called us canadian, we insisted that we weren't.
i've never had mayo on a hamburger, & i'm not canadian (not that there's anything WRONG with being canadian...;)
What! Canada gets the same treatment as two small (but wonderful) states!?! How does that work?
And I don't put mayo on a burger. (Even if I could get mayo I don't think I would put it on a burger- that seems odd, although I've seen it done, but it doesn't seem like a "Canadian" thing to do. Gravy and cheese curds on fries, yes, mayo on a burger, no.) :)
sorry, kim, it's a canadian thing to do. although i don't know why i'm saying i'm sorry, since you're a meaniehead who doesn't like mn or mi. :P
You know what's funny? I like mayo on my hamburger because my grandparents ate it that way. My grandparents from southern Georgia. (Kind of the opposite of Canada!)
i like mayo on hamburgers. i didn't think it was a canadian thing.
i only said it was b/c mel told me it was when we were chatting right before you posted this ;) (otherwise i'd have no idea either!)
Several of my friends and family dip their fries in mayo when they can't get their hands on poutine. I don't know if that's a real Canadian thing or not (I love vinegar on my fries), but since moving to The States, I haven't seen any mayo dipping french fry eaters.
muffy?
I don't think dipping fries in mayo is a Canadian thing. Having gravy and cheese curds on top of fries (like some types of kabob) is a Quebec (Canadian French province) thing.
what's poutine?
Chelle, it's the fries with gravy and curds.
oh -- sorry :) (i'm often revealing my ignorance on here;)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home