National Juggling Day

Tomorrow is National Juggling Day. I want to learn how to juggle.
Labels: special days, things I wish I could do
Here's my disclaimer: If any of these pictures are copyrighted, please let me know and I'll remove them immediately.

Labels: special days, things I wish I could do
9 Comments:
'member when you were gonna learn to juggle and i was gonna learn to harmonica? we should do that.
autosmiler knows how to juggle -- you should ask her :)
Wow, if you guys learned to juggle and harmonica (yep, using that as a verb), you could take that show on the road! (Or just come to my house, because I'd like to see it.) :)
we could have a grand tour for all our blog friends! :D
i still haven't given up on the juggling and harmonica dream
...and the tour sounds like a great idea. do we get a tour bus?
no, better - a vw van :)
ooh! an orange one?
i was thinking that pretty shade of green, but orange will work
orange might get people's attention better??
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home