Brinthia's Movie Review: 27 Dresses

I asked her if it was a movie my girls could watch. Her 8-year-old was within earshot.
"I don't know - Most of it is ok, but there's a d-r-u-n-k sex scene."
Labels: Movie Reviews
Here's my disclaimer: If any of these pictures are copyrighted, please let me know and I'll remove them immediately.

Labels: Movie Reviews
5 Comments:
oh my!
i loved how she spelled one word and not the other
she probably just thought "scene" was a safe enough word to not spell out ;)
(j/k -- that is funny; did she realize it after she said it?)
lol! i read that as miss 8-year-old said that! (i could see that particular 8-year-old hearing brinthia say that and repeating it at such a moment.) haha!
no - it was brinthia who said that. but then the 8-year-old said, "drunk? who was drunk? why were they drunk?"
maybe that's why she spelled just the first word - so her daughter wouldn't be asking about the second one :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home