Here's my disclaimer: If any of these pictures are copyrighted, please let me know and I'll remove them immediately.
Labels: things that make me cry
posted by hobbitsister @ 7:27 PM 3 Comments
That would so be the last straw for me! I'd probably take it out on anyone around me, & then make them go buy some more ice cream for me :)
that is that saddest thing
It would appear that you are not as sneaky as you once were. I'd bring you a Dairy Queen, but it would probably be melted before I got there:(
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
View my complete profile
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
3 Comments:
That would so be the last straw for me! I'd probably take it out on anyone around me, & then make them go buy some more ice cream for me :)
that is that saddest thing
It would appear that you are not as sneaky as you once were. I'd bring you a Dairy Queen, but it would probably be melted before I got there:(
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home