Grocery Shopping - Grrr!
It's bad enough that the prices of just about everything have gone up. Now I've come to realize that the sizes of the items are getting smaller. I recently opened a package of cheese slices and found that the slices are now paper thin. We had a box taco dinner kit where the taco shells were smaller than they've been in the past. They can't keep doing this without adjusting my paycheck to make up the difference.
Labels: grocery shopping, things that annoy me
12 Comments:
blizzards are shrinking, too :(
really? that is so sad!
well, they have been over the years. i don't know if they're any smaller now than they were a year ago.
on saturday i had a banana split blizzard and it was yummy
yesterday i bought a carton of ice cream for only $3 -- i was pretty psyched (which is kinda sad)
yay for ice cream!
what's really sad is that i paid more for my small blizzard than you paid for a whole carton. you're the smart shopper.
but they're both still overpriced (grr)
blizzards and regular ice cream - such happy stories :)
medium pizzas at domino's are smaller.
but then, they should actually be smalls, since they are the smallest pizza domino's has.
I'm sorry to say I know this, but McDonald's sizes have gotten smaller in the recent past.
but their salads are huge (but also expensive)
you and your salad ;)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home