Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Celebrity Look-alikes

Because I should be cleaning, I decided to go to this website:
http://www.myheritage.com/face-recognition
and find out who some of your favorite bloggers look like.
Now when we run into each other, we'll be able to tell who's who!

Erma/Mauerfan7 looks like Bridget Fonda, Mischa Barton, Piper Perabo, and Alicia Silverstone.
Melilot looks like Kate Bosworth, Penelope Cruz, Maggie Smith, and Jodie Sweetin.
I look like Claudia Schiffer (of course), Liv Tyler, Molly Ringwald, and Angela Lansbury.
Scout looks like AnnaSophia Robb, Gwyneth Paltrow, Marcia Cross, and Princess Sayako of Japan.
Enrique looks like Kevin Spacey (oh yeah!) and Johnny Depp (yeah, baby!). Oh, plus also Elliott Gould and Antonin Dvorak.
Busy looks like Kathy Bates, Rachael Leigh Cook, Sarah Ferguson, and Tarja Halonen, the President of Finland (doesn't Conan O'Brien look like her, too?).
Chris looks like Gary Busey and Bob Saget, which is funny because I would have said Chris O'Donnell.

Labels: , ,

13 Comments:

At April 16, 2008 at 7:32 PM , Blogger hobbitsister said...

i suppose in all fairness, i should add that i also look like colin ferrell.
and mel looks like william mosely (peter in "narnia")

 
At April 16, 2008 at 7:33 PM , Blogger hobbitsister said...

and erma looks like zac hansen, which is fitting because when she was 4 she loved the song "mmmbop" and wanted to be the clapper for hansen

 
At April 16, 2008 at 8:41 PM , Blogger Mary @ Giving Up On Perfect said...

Hobbitsister, that's too funny! My friend and I were on that site last Friday night. We laughed so hard we cried...and then we had a few real tears...because one of her matches was Larry King, and my top match was Christina Ricci. (Yes, at least she's female and not 80 years old, but I think she's creepy, okay?!)

 
At April 16, 2008 at 10:16 PM , Blogger hobbitsister said...

larry king? sorry to say, but i think that's almost worse than colin ferrell :)

 
At April 16, 2008 at 10:43 PM , Blogger melilotnfosco said...

those are all so accurate

 
At April 16, 2008 at 11:19 PM , Blogger chelleybutton said...

i'm so confused... i think i might have to visit the site -- do you need a digital camera though?

 
At April 17, 2008 at 12:35 PM , Blogger Mary @ Giving Up On Perfect said...

You just have to have a digital picture to upload. But be careful. The angle of my picture made my normally short forehead look large (Christini Ricci-like, apparently). And Sandi's black glasses made her look like Larry King. Who is way worse than Colin Farrell.

 
At April 17, 2008 at 9:25 PM , Blogger BusyMommy said...

Kathy Bates in Misery or Kathy Bates in Rat Race? Plus, I don't really see much resemblance between you and Angela Landsbury, although you would have been GREAT on Murder She Wrote.

 
At April 17, 2008 at 11:37 PM , Blogger chelleybutton said...

they told me a lot more people than 4! and it changed a lot when i changed my picture!

 
At April 19, 2008 at 7:20 PM , Blogger chelleybutton said...

Hobsis, I got Molly Ringwald & Liv Tyler too! And Rachael Leigh Cook & Bridget Fonda... among several others though; they were all over the place! The boy I got the most often was Jensen Ackles, and the most common girls were Rachel McAdams, Lauren Graham & Nicole Linkletter

(I just took pix with my computer, so I tried it a few times -- ok, maybe more than a few;)

 
At April 20, 2008 at 7:59 AM , Blogger Mary @ Giving Up On Perfect said...

Oh, I can see you looking like Lauren Graham, chelley. But yes, I do think you also look like Robin from How I Met Your Mother (her name is Cobie Smulders).

 
At April 20, 2008 at 10:07 AM , Blogger chelleybutton said...

yeah, i never got her -- or sandra bullock, which was disappointing... (how do i look more like britney spears and ashley olsen than sandra bullock & cobie smulders??) clearly, there are still flaws in the program ;)

 
At April 21, 2008 at 7:27 PM , Blogger hobbitsister said...

i didn't include all the matches.
one time, erma put in a picture of heath ledger, just to see what they'd say. they matched it to the same picture, but only a 94% match. go figure.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home