Now Showing
Enrique and I have time to go on a date tomorrow. And I have a buy one/get one coupon for movie theater admission that expires the end of March. And we have about $5 left on our movie theater gift card.
The problem is, I'm not really interested in anything that's showing. Does anyone know of any good movies that are currently out?
6 Comments:
i don't know...maybe we'll see 'vantage point', because the last movie we saw was 'enchanted' so it's probably his turn. has anyone heard anything about this movie?
no, but i kinda want to see it, even though it looks kinda scary & intense & zone-out-able ;)
(and no, i don't have any other ideas about what you should see either, sorry)
sorry, i know nothing
update: we didn't see a movie, but we went to applebee's for lunch. we had a gift card, so it only cost $4.50. and no babysitter expenses anymore! not bad!
that's spiffy
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home