A Work in Progress
Here's my disclaimer: If any of these pictures are copyrighted, please let me know and I'll remove them immediately.
Here's my disclaimer: If any of these pictures are copyrighted, please let me know and I'll remove them immediately.
10 Comments:
should 'you' be italicized or capitalized? gotta love joey :)
:)
you're so right, chel - i'll fix it.
:D -- i noticed right away; thank you :)
I miss him!
I watch Friends reruns every day when I get home. Actually, I'm watching one right now.
...is it BAD that my six-month old daughter gets to watch Friends with me every day?
(For the record, she's taking a nap right now!!) :)
No way!!!
Take all the Friends you can now before she grows up in about another 3-5 months and you have to start watching what you expose her to (within limits of course- but you seem to be a very decent person :) and yeah, we watched Friends until Aiden was starting to form words at around a year.)
so weird that you keep talking about your "daughter," photo ;)
i remember 4-year-old scout sitting in the backseat of the car when tim and faith's "let's make love" song came on the radio. i wasn't really paying attention, and didn't think much of it until she started singing along "let's wake up all night long..."
cute :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home