he would've been 80. i wore a sweater, but i don't have a cardigan, so it had to be a regular one. but it still counts, i think. mr. rogers would still have been honored.
yeah, & i didn't even know it was in honor of mr. rogers until after i wore a non-cardigan sweater (maybe next time;)... my aunt's always referred to cardigans as 'mr. rogers sweaters' :)
Weird that it looks like I posted here at 7:38 am. I didn't. It was 8:38. I mean, I have to get up pretty early these days. But not early enough to be posting on a blog at 7:38.
16 Comments:
lol, thank you! :)
Why can't sweater day be in the fall when we're all excited to pull out our sweaters?! I don't want to wear a sweater now!!!
you could wear a light sweater with 3/4 sleeves... ;)
yup! I'll have to do that!
i'm wearing one :) (a light, 3/4-sleeves one;)
i still haven't gotten dressed, so i'm not wearing one yet
show-off :P
Um, it's really weird that Sweater Day is in March. I vote for moving it to January.
it's mr. rogers' birthday.
photo!!! :D
Hi!!
(Seriously? Is it really Mr. Roger's birthday? Or am I being totally gullible?)
he would've been 80.
i wore a sweater, but i don't have a cardigan, so it had to be a regular one. but it still counts, i think. mr. rogers would still have been honored.
yeah, & i didn't even know it was in honor of mr. rogers until after i wore a non-cardigan sweater (maybe next time;)... my aunt's always referred to cardigans as 'mr. rogers sweaters' :)
fancy seeing you here, photo! :)
(I was looking at everyone else's blog for inspiration starting - and naming - my own. Bummer that MY SOAPBOX is already taken!)
Well, I didn't wear a sweater, but I think it's great that Mr. Rogers gets his own holiday/sweater day.
hmm, you could tie it to your name somehow -- like something to do with "album" or "portrait" or something, i dunno...
Weird that it looks like I posted here at 7:38 am. I didn't. It was 8:38. I mean, I have to get up pretty early these days. But not early enough to be posting on a blog at 7:38.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home