Friday, March 28, 2008

Cheesy True Confessions


When I hear the song "One Fine Day", I can't help thinking of the Kids Incorporated choreography.

Labels:

16 Comments:

At March 29, 2008 at 1:45 AM , Blogger chelleybutton said...

I always loved Kids Incorporated! But I don't remember that song specifically..

hey, wasn't Stephanie from Full House on it? Or am I thinking of another child TV star?

 
At March 29, 2008 at 12:14 PM , Blogger hobbitsister said...

jennifer love hewitt, mario lopez (saved by the bell), and fergie (the singer) were all on it.
and no, i didn't actually they were on it. i found it out yesterday when i was looking for a picture

 
At March 29, 2008 at 5:45 PM , Blogger chelleybutton said...

that's right, i do remember jennifer love hewitt -- so weird about the others! (and i know who mario is, silly!;)

 
At March 30, 2008 at 8:31 AM , Blogger hobbitsister said...

i figured any '90s girl would know that, but i thought just in case...

 
At March 30, 2008 at 3:43 PM , Blogger melilotnfosco said...

she was love hewitt at the time. i liked the show, but i don't remember the choreography. haha - go you!

 
At March 31, 2008 at 12:01 PM , Blogger Mary @ Giving Up On Perfect said...

I loved that show!

...and okay, I loved Mario...!

 
At March 31, 2008 at 2:34 PM , Blogger melilotnfosco said...

who didn't?

 
At March 31, 2008 at 4:17 PM , Blogger hobbitsister said...

ok, everybody...i think it's your turn for cheesy true confessions :)

 
At March 31, 2008 at 5:25 PM , Blogger chelleybutton said...

oh yeah, mel! i remember thinking how weird her name was!

hmm, i'm sure i have some cheesy true confessions but nothing's coming to mind...

 
At March 31, 2008 at 5:26 PM , Blogger chelleybutton said...

ooh, ok, here's one, but it's kind of cheating b/c it's related to Kids Incorporated... my brother & a friend & I used to play "Kids Incorporated" where we acted like we were singers like them :D

 
At March 31, 2008 at 5:47 PM , Blogger hobbitsister said...

:D

 
At March 31, 2008 at 6:56 PM , Blogger chelleybutton said...

...and I think we sang a lot of NKOTB, Debbie Gibson and Paula Abdul songs :))

 
At April 1, 2008 at 11:38 AM , Blogger hobbitsister said...

i just heard that NKOTB will be reunited on the today show on april 4

 
At April 1, 2008 at 9:34 PM , Blogger chelleybutton said...

that's coming up!

 
At April 2, 2008 at 12:24 PM , Blogger chelleybutton said...

so i have the kids incorporated theme song in my head now, thanks to youtube... (& i had completely forgotten about it since it was so long ago!)

 
At April 3, 2008 at 1:35 PM , Blogger melilotnfosco said...

woo-hoo, new kids reunion!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home