Belated Palm Sunday Story

This is how Erma told the story of the Triumphal Entry when she was two years old:
"One day, Jesus was riding a donkey. Then He fell off."
Labels: Erma says
Here's my disclaimer: If any of these pictures are copyrighted, please let me know and I'll remove them immediately.

Labels: Erma says
6 Comments:
lol - i had forgotten that!
huh -- i still don't remember it!
i hadn't blogged it before
I meant to tell you...Z was telling us the Palm Sunday story and he said all the people hit Jesus with big leaves. (Was it Erma who said the Jesus told Adam and Eve not to eat the peaches? Or was that some other kid??? Gosh, I'm getting old.)
busy, you're getting ahead of myself. i was going to post that story today.
but :D to z's story
and yay!!! busy's back!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home