Swimsuit Shopping
Can anyone give me one good reason why I can't wear sweats to a waterpark?
Labels: people should listen to me, shopping
Here's my disclaimer: If any of these pictures are copyrighted, please let me know and I'll remove them immediately.
Can anyone give me one good reason why I can't wear sweats to a waterpark?
Labels: people should listen to me, shopping
12 Comments:
nope - go for it
I don't buy or wear swimsuits...
i avoid it whenever possible. but we're doing the waterpark thing as a family, so i guess i have to have something to wear
ah -- swimsuit & shorts then ;)
i ended up getting a tankini that has shorts
good choice :)
that's the only way to go
i still don't get why guys get swim trunks that go down to the knees and we don't
so unfair
my friend in college and i were going to make ourselves some 1910 swimsuits.
one time old lady from our church couldn't go swimming because she had a hole in her swimsuit...in the knee.
well, she wouldn't want to be scandalous, would she?
again, i think i was born in the wrong era...
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home