Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Romans 8:28

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love Him, who have been called according to His purpose." (NIV)

A guy on the radio (sorry I can't give him proper credit - I didn't catch his name) said he did an in depth study on this verse. He studied the word "all" and found that the word in the original Greek means "all". He said, "That's exactly what it means - 'all'. In all, each and every, circumstance, God is working for good."
I think that's pretty cool.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At February 20, 2008 at 10:22 PM , Blogger chelleybutton said...

yeah, and i love that he found out "all" meant "all" -- we're so quick to try to find exceptions sometimes

 
At February 21, 2008 at 9:28 PM , Blogger melilotnfosco said...

good thought

 
At February 25, 2008 at 1:20 PM , Blogger hobbitsister said...

we often try to make things more complicated than they are

 
At February 25, 2008 at 8:58 PM , Blogger chelleybutton said...

i am sooo good at that!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home