Saturday, February 09, 2008

In Everything Give Thanks...

As I crossed the parking lot, the freezing wind blew so hard that I think I lost my face. But I remembered that I said I'd try to be more thankful and less whiny, so I'm very thankful for a car that starts.
I'm also thankful for the mittens my mommy made for me. I just wish I'd had them with me at the time.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At February 9, 2008 at 7:19 PM , Blogger BusyMommy said...

I always liked those mittens.

Go you being so thankful:D

 
At February 9, 2008 at 7:56 PM , Blogger melilotnfosco said...

good job. (i'm thankful for those things, too.)

 
At February 11, 2008 at 10:40 PM , Blogger chelleybutton said...

it does often feel like i'm losing my face these days... but way to go giving thanks! (i often think that as soon as i step into my warm house too -- sooo thankful!:)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home