Thursday, February 14, 2008

Erma's Dilemma


She likes to read before going to bed. However, she likes scary books like Monster and Three. Then she's too scared to sleep.

Labels:

8 Comments:

At February 14, 2008 at 7:24 PM , Blogger melilotnfosco said...

but isn't that a fun kind of scared?

 
At February 14, 2008 at 8:29 PM , Blogger chelleybutton said...

never read them ;) ...but did he also write "This Present Darkness"?

 
At February 14, 2008 at 8:29 PM , Blogger chelleybutton said...

maybe you should just have school start later ;)

 
At February 15, 2008 at 1:39 PM , Blogger BusyMommy said...

Yes, he did. And I once had to wait up 4 hours for Chris to get home from work so I could go to sleep because I read a scary book. I'm such a wimp.

 
At February 15, 2008 at 2:52 PM , Blogger hobbitsister said...

she starts school plenty late. i think she should just read during the day, but then what do i know?

 
At February 15, 2008 at 5:41 PM , Blogger chelleybutton said...

:)

you are a wimp, busy ;) -- or you just need to choose less scary books! yikes!

 
At February 15, 2008 at 7:46 PM , Blogger melilotnfosco said...

does she put the book in the freezer before she goes to sleep? cuz maybe that would help.

 
At February 15, 2008 at 9:58 PM , Blogger chelleybutton said...

that's definitely something i would not have thought of...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home