Our Sneaky Plan (Shh - Don't Tell Anybody)

A few years ago, Busymommy and I came up with this wonderful plan - we're going to kidnap Mel and our demand will be that Kevin Spacey has to negotiate her release.
Labels: Busymommy, Kevin Spacey, Melilot
Here's my disclaimer: If any of these pictures are copyrighted, please let me know and I'll remove them immediately.

Labels: Busymommy, Kevin Spacey, Melilot
6 Comments:
:-O
oh my
It was a great plan! Plus, we were gonna make him bring us a whole box of dilly bars. We thought that might make you a more cooperative hostage.
i forgot about the dilly bars. why haven't we followed through with this yet?
I'm free this weekend.
me too, though i'd prefer next weekend, since that would get me out of work
i sure hope kevin & mel don't read your blog! oh -- oops...
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home