Here's my disclaimer: If any of these pictures are copyrighted, please let me know and I'll remove them immediately.
Labels: people should listen to me, questions
posted by hobbitsister @ 12:53 PM 10 Comments
What is the tango s? And how exactly does one define exy???
ih
my computer censors things, remember?
i already know your opinion, mel, so just admit you're wrong already
Oh, yeah. Then I guess it depends on who you are dancing with.
The tango is very s exy. Except I agree that it depends on who's participating. I would not like to see Dwight K. Schrute dance the tango, for instance. That would not be s exy.
But Chelly- it'd be roll on the floor funny!
ok, yes, that's true -- but still not s exy!
Jim, however...
dwight would be really funny.dancing anything with jim would be happy, but i don't see that the tango is all that. give me mario lopez's paso doble.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
View my complete profile
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
10 Comments:
What is the tango s? And how exactly does one define exy???
ih
my computer censors things, remember?
i already know your opinion, mel, so just admit you're wrong already
Oh, yeah. Then I guess it depends on who you are dancing with.
The tango is very s exy. Except I agree that it depends on who's participating. I would not like to see Dwight K. Schrute dance the tango, for instance. That would not be s exy.
But Chelly- it'd be roll on the floor funny!
ok, yes, that's true -- but still not s exy!
Jim, however...
dwight would be really funny.
dancing anything with jim would be happy, but i don't see that the tango is all that. give me mario lopez's paso doble.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home