Friday, January 18, 2008

Halle Berry, Nicole Richie, Matthew McConaughey, Brangelina...should we really be all that surprised by Jamie Lynn Spears?

Labels: ,

7 Comments:

At January 18, 2008 at 2:44 PM , Blogger chelleybutton said...

I'm confused... at first I thought you were talking about her being pregnant (in which case, I agree), but Matthew McConnaughey can't be pregnant... (I hope;)

 
At January 18, 2008 at 3:26 PM , Blogger hobbitsister said...

well, not exactly, but look at the cover of the new 'people' - his girlfriend is pregnant

 
At January 18, 2008 at 8:25 PM , Blogger chelleybutton said...

oh! wow, that's even more amazing! ;)

 
At January 21, 2008 at 2:32 PM , Blogger BusyMommy said...

Guess he should have put on more than a shirt...

 
At January 21, 2008 at 2:46 PM , Blogger melilotnfosco said...

:-O busy - you're so scandalous!

i was thinking the other day that i'm just plain tired of people having babies out of wedlock. morally i feel that if they're not Christians we can't hold them to that standard, so as far as that goes, whatever. i'm just tired of it.

 
At January 21, 2008 at 5:48 PM , Blogger hobbitsister said...

i'm with you, mel. i'm just tired of it.

 
At January 21, 2008 at 10:31 PM , Blogger BusyMommy said...

What is sad is that not enough people are tired of it to stop it from constantly being front page news.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home