Friday, January 04, 2008

The Final (I Hope) Installment of the White Hoodie Series

Last night, after Enrique returned hoodie #4, we went to Kohl's and found hoodie #5. It fit, so we bought it. On the way home, Erma said, "Do you think that one white shirt I have would go with the vest (for which we were buying the hoodie), too?" I hadn't thought of pairing the vest with the shirt, but when she said it, I thought that it would look very nice. We got home and she tried first the hoodie and then the shirt with the vest.
"I like it better with the shirt. I don't think I want a hoodie."
And so this weekend, hoodie #5 will go back to the store.
Please, God, please let this be the end of the story!
(and it's only been 10 days since Christmas)

Labels:

2 Comments:

At January 4, 2008 at 9:53 PM , Blogger chelleybutton said...

hahahaha :))

 
At January 4, 2008 at 11:00 PM , Blogger melilotnfosco said...

wow

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home