Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Election Polls

A guy called today and asked who was my choice for President. I know caucuses are next Tuesday, but I just wanted to scream "I don't know yet, and I shouldn't have to because elections are 10 months away!!!"

Labels:

7 Comments:

At January 31, 2008 at 10:51 AM , Blogger BusyMommy said...

I hear that. My response is always "That is a very personal question. Thank you for calling."

 
At January 31, 2008 at 11:48 PM , Blogger hobbitsister said...

i often answered the question with 'as far as i know, we still vote by secret ballot in this country. thank you.'

 
At February 1, 2008 at 5:17 PM , Blogger chelleybutton said...

but technically they're not 10 months away, if you want to influence who's in the general election ;)

and while I understand that's annoying and would probably be annoyed too, I'm wondering what the best way is to tell people about a candidate -- because the media doesn't do a thorough/objective job & sometimes it's nicer to talk to a person anyway -- or are they just strictly polls and not calling to talk about a specific candidate? in which case, that's even more annoying

 
At February 1, 2008 at 6:42 PM , Blogger hobbitsister said...

i don't understand why we have to narrow down the field already. this is the time people should be announcing that they're running.

 
At February 1, 2008 at 10:08 PM , Blogger Kimberly said...

you guys should just all come here for the next 10 months!

 
At February 2, 2008 at 1:10 AM , Blogger chelleybutton said...

oh well, yeah, that's true (that we shouldn't narrow it down yet -- & that we should visit kim, although if it's 10 months, i'll most definitely be out of work;)

 
At February 2, 2008 at 2:22 PM , Blogger Kimberly said...

Isn't Paul going to run for the Libertarians anyways?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home