Whose Bright Idea Was This?

The directions for the Old El Paso Taco Kit are on the end of the box. First of all, it's hard to find, because the directions should be on the back. Second of all, it's annoying because it's the end opposite the end you open. As I go along, I stick my garbage in the empty box. But that doesn't work because then you tip the box to read the directions and everything falls out. Thirdly, while the directions are on the end, the ingredients are on the back. So when it says, "Add water", you have to turn to the back of the box to find out how much. Would it be that difficult to have everything on the back?
And don't get me started on how hard it is to even find the directions/dosages among all the product information and warnings on the backs of medicine bottles these days.
Labels: stupid people
1 Comments:
hehe... never used the taco kit but I agree about the medicine!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home